Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Mrs. LHC goes to Washington

Well my time with LHC was very joyous. I took her down to DC on two separate weekends; both times it ended up raining. I was very afraid of asking strangers to wear her or pose with her, with fears they might run off with her. My biggest fear was the infamous DC bums, there was no way I was going to get her back with the weather we were having, if they got their hands on her. With it raining both times she came in handy, I was able to put on my rain coat and wear LHC over that during picturesque moments, she was so big, she came down mid thigh on me. I did get those weird looks that everyone has been talking about on the blog, as I walk by, some people would check out the coat, and try not to show expression.

This is as close as they would allow “Us” to get to the Statue of Alexander Hamilton, the first Secretary of the Treasury of the United States , outside the US Treasury Building.

Location: Washington, DC
Model: Laura

No comments: